Welcome! Our 2016-2017 school year is upon us! I'm so excited to see what God will do in our lives this year. We've got great places to go and much to learn! Here you will find information about English 7, French 1, Spanish 2 and 3, and all music classes.
Homework will be updated on a weekly and sometimes daily basis as needed. Music information and listening tracks will be updated as needed as well.
Feel free to call or text me at 765-810-3478 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm happy to answer your questions and help however I can.
Plans for the Week of April 24-28, 2017
- Monday: In Class Writing Assignment NO HOMEWORK
- Tuesday: Vocab Lesson 12 HOMEWORK: Page 39 in Vocab book
- Wednesday: Writing to persuade: HOMEWORK: Finish Brainstorming ideas
- Thursday: Writing to persuade: HOMEWORK: Finish outline
- Friday: Writing to persuade: HOMEWORK: Rough draft due Tuesday
- Monday: Review of French consonants and verbs HOMEWORK: O, P
- Wednesday: Review of Verbs and Vocab. HOMEWORK: Review for Test
- Friday: Chapter 10 Test
- Monday: Chapter 6 Quiz
- Wednesday: Madrid, Diminutives, Farm Animals Homework: 145
- Friday: Emphatic Possessives Homework: 146 IV
- 8th Grade--Read "In Search of Honor" Quiz on page 186; Homework: 210-211
- 7th Grade--Read "The Strangers that Came to Town" No Homework