Welcome! Our 2016-2017 school year is upon us! I'm so excited to see what God will do in our lives this year. We've got great places to go and much to learn! Here you will find information about English 7, French 1, Spanish 2 and 3, and all music classes.
Homework will be updated on a weekly and sometimes daily basis as needed. Music information and listening tracks will be updated as needed as well.
Feel free to call or text me at 765-810-3478 or email me at email@example.com. I'm happy to answer your questions and help however I can.
Plans for the Week of March 20-24, 2017
- Monday the 20th--Chs. 13-14 review HOMEWORK: Finish review sheet 4
- Tuesday the 21st--Ch. 15 review HOMEWORK: Finish review sheet 5
- Wendesday the 22nd--Ch. 16 review HOMEWORK: Finish review sheet 6
- Thursday the 23rd--Chs 9-16 final review. TEST FRIDAY
- Friday the 24th--CUMULATIVE TEST over CH 9-16
- Monday the 20th--"il y a" and "voila" HOMEWORK: M, N
- Wednesday the 22nd--"ne...que" and test review. Test Friday
- Friday the 24th--Chapter 10 Test
- Monday the 20th--preterit review and hotel presentations
- Wednesday the 22nd--preterit review and hotel presentations
- Friday the 24th--preterit review and hotel presentations
- 8th Grade--Finish "The Ugly Duckling"-- no homework
- 7th Grade--"Uncle Randolph's Buried Treasure" --no homework