How to Enroll
To enroll a child at ICA, a parent/guardian must accompany the student to an interview with the administrator. Bring to that meeting the most recent report card and test results. Then submit the following:
- Completed student application or preschool application
- Academic Placement Testing (set up an appointment in the office for this testing)
- Signed Parent Agreement
- Signed Student Acceptance Statement (4th grade and older)
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Copies of previous school(s) records including all standardized testing, transcripts (for 8th-12th grades), and report cards (from the last two years), and health records are to be submitted.
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate
- An interview with the Administrator and parent will need to occur. Students in fourth grade or higher should accompany the parent for the interview.
- Set up a FACTS account
- Immunization and health records